View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #12
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnleef View Post
I too am having the same problem and have tried to do all the things that everyone has suggested and now it just won't go at all. The startup light won't work or anything! The screen has stopped on the page that i was reading. It's all very frustrating as my book was getting really good! Grrrr. any other advice? Otherwise, it's back to the shop i go! It's only a week old as well.
What method are you using to charge? If you're using a USB port try a different one or a different computer or different cord. Ideally try a phone charger plugged directly into the wall if you can. If you're not getting any lights beside the power switch either your battery or the switch must be bad and replacement could well be the only option.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote