View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:27 AM   #408
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Not really material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
I guess the pink and green hues are not visible to you? Such as the pink in upper right corner? I suppose it would be even more apparent at 24.
If I look close at the PHOTO, yes I see a very slight tint of pink in the upper right corner. I cannot see it at all on the device. I used level 22 rather than 24 since I always use that level to read. I can also see the slight shading on the bottom in the photo. That is also NOT visible to me on the device.

Remember, the photo comes up very enlarged compared to the device and the camera lens is far better than my old eyes.

If that is what the complaints are all about, then the complainers are just too picky or the vision of the disappointed users is really sharp compared to mine.

This is like folks running to return the LCD large screen TV's when they were first introduced because they could see defects in 2 or 3 pixels out of thousands when they went up close. Most folks cannot even see those defective pixels from normal viewing range.

If folks are using cameras to pick up "defects" which are not visible to the naked eye, then Amazon is being plagued by far too many unjustified complaints.

As the old saying goes, "ignorance is bliss and a little knowledge can be very dangerous."

If you really look at that photo, the contrast between the fonts and the background is great and very clear and the brightness as shown in the photo is really not too much at all. Remember, this is reflected light, not direct light like on the Kindle Fire where I always dim the light.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-12-2012 at 11:35 AM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote