View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #14
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
From what the employees and the manager told me, if they try to send back an item that doesn't match exactly what they have in the computer, they can get in lots of trouble. Oddly enough, they did take back a Nook Color that I'd had for a while that was purchased through Barnes and Noble online. Probably that model number was in the system and that particular KF model wasn't.

I do think they should make the process clearer on the website.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote