View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 03:28 PM   #19
gweeks
Fanatic
gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket, Nook ST, Kobo WiFi, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
The CDs, like the Library, are voluntary.
Bujold is within her rights to stop distribution of the CD image; no excuses needed.
(I just hope she wasn't the one slandering the FIFTH IMPERIUM. I would, however, wait until I saw an actual link to the alleged comment before saying more.)

Times change and people are allowed to change their minds and with all the chaos in the ebook world these days what made sense a year ago may not be in people's best interest today.

The timing is sad, though; I'd rather be talking about CAPTAIN VORPATRIL'S ALLIANCE...
The discussion was on Baen's bar in the Miles to Go conference sometime in October of 2011 called Sample Chapters. I don't remember the exact time. You should read it yourself, I'm not terribly interested in discussing it. It might raise my blood pressure and I'd rather not.

I'd rather talk about CAPTAIN VORPATRIL'S ALLIANCE as well.

Greg Weeks
gweeks is offline   Reply With Quote