View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 09:54 PM   #28
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
I think the problem with the iPhone is that the screen is too small for reading. I have a Nokia N800 and find its backlit screen, which is considerably larger than the iPhone, is just adequate for reading. I alternate using it with an Iliad (which is easier to read but hard to carry around). Still, it would be nice to have something like Mobireader or, better, FBReader -- do they sell iPhones in Russia?
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote