View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #2
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
I won't add further comments to that article. It would be arguing for a lost cause there, I'm sorry. Snooping authentification is "n00b script kiddie" stuff, so that's whom you're arguing with. They've already made their decision against ethical hacking, and they currently think they can be real great haxxxors because of the fuzz the article makes. That's sad, but all arguing will make them just angry kids, critical reflection isn't what they're about.

I guess this would be more a case for a well-thought-out blog post about hacker ethics. Now if only I hadn't decided against a personal blog back 10 years ago :-)
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote