View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 12:59 PM   #13
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
+1 pro omnis
they keep books meant to be read "cover to cover" a nice single entry w/o cluttering your filelist.

the decision how a book was once splitted ( as a paper ed.) wasn't only content- but printing-/binding-dependent too.

best example as known to me: the dragonbone throne series by tad williams
I was astonished finding out that the english ed is 3 books, since the german is 4.

Addendum: I read (and reread) because I want to read, and not count, I give a damn ST whose ehm... shelf is longer or shorter than mine
so +1 to HarryT

Last edited by Freeshadow; 08-09-2011 at 01:04 PM. Reason: forgotten sentence
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote