View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 06:55 PM   #23
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I am using WinXP sp3 calibre 0.7.32

I have added this plugin but even after restarting calibre the menu doesn't reflect the Search the internet option. The plugin says Search the internet (1.1.0).
Did you add it to the menu in the preferences? You need to do that as well. It works for me with the same configuration, by the way.

I have a minor suggestion for the Calibre UI: After selecting the plugin file to add in the plugins dialog, the text field gets updated with the path. But after clicking "Add plugin", nothing happens, although the plugin is added successfully. I think there should be some form of feedback, I would suggest clearing the text field again.