View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 08:34 PM   #2095
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Book Review: Summer Knight by Jim Butcher

Quote:
Aug 14, 2011 - Summer Knight was pretty awesome 9/10 to be exact. I didnt absolutely love it like Grave Peril because there was no team up and no reoccurring emotional connections. But they did exist and the book was well balanced with action, intrigue, mystery, and fantastical elements just like the previous ones. (except Fool Moon which I thought was a bit unbalanced) Dresden File #4 was a success in my opinion.

Don't forget to contact me:

Follow me on Twitter:
Find me on Facebook:
Ask me questions on Formspring:
E-mail me at:
izhappyluv@yahoo.com

Last edited by alansplace; 06-18-2013 at 08:37 PM. Reason: oops...
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote