View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 04:07 AM   #7
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew Reuther View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. I just noticed that I was trying both ways in one file (with and without quotes) so I standardized and it still made no difference, unfortunately.

As far as the pointer, yes, it's fine. And the name should be irrelevant considering it's able to read all styles. Literally the only issue is the fonts. All the other CSS works perfectly.

But thanks a ton for taking the time to offer suggestions. I really appreciate it!
I saw your post on the KDP forums, and I have to ask: why aren't you simply converting the ePUB with KG or KPreviewer and uploading the resulting mobi file, which will prevent the loss of fonts? Why are you uploading the source ePUB instead of the completed book?

P.S.: You are declaring the font-faces first in your stylesheet, right? Above everything else? And, where's your format declaration? (truetype or opentype?) And you're not using Type1's, right?

Hitch

Last edited by Hitch; 07-18-2013 at 04:11 AM. Reason: To add Question about placement and another ?
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote