View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #37
thermopyle
Enthusiast
thermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixx View Post
Hi thermopyle,

I have in this thread but I don't think I succeeded.

However, the discussion there lead me to this request to you:

Could you please consider an option or a version that would take a path element and if it is a comma separated list, then it would dissect this list and use its elements as collections to which the book is added?

Calibre can easily (via a template) generate a folder pattern that uses the tags (list) as an element. Thus a book ends up in, say, x:/documents/t1, t2, t3, t4/book.mobi.

You could in your C++ code very easily dissect that list and use its elements as names for collections, couldn't you?

Please consider it, I am desperate to find a way to easily use collections on the Kindle for my book (getting close to 1K).

Thanxx, Mixx
Hm. I could probably do that. Please post the tag listing for a random five of your books to see what kind of setup you're using. The more tags per book the better. ^_^
thermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote