Thread: Battery issues?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #8
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
In my case with the JBL and the NiZn 1.6v Rechargeable batterys I actually get the change battery window before the bars drop.

Try reading after that and 2 min later I get the "Jetbook is shutting down".
It seems to me, then, that the JBL battery indicator is a bit misleading, or at least poorly designed, in that it does not translate to amount of reading time left, as is the case for my other reading devices. It appears from what I've been reading that for the JBL "your time's up" is at around the 2-bar mark.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote