View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 11:26 AM   #33
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Part of what I said is debatable, but it is not debatable that the method in use makes it highly likely that the winner is going to be a book most people did NOT vote for. This means that fewer people are likely to participate in the actual reading.
I hear what you're saying and can only speak for myself, but so far the books I vote for don't seem to win, but I still read the winner. For me part of the 'fun' is possibly reading something I might not otherwise read.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote