View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 11:51 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Well, unfortunately due to some health setbacks here, I will not be able to attend, but I certainly hope there will be lots of pics posted.

As for the "lowly sony owner" attending? I think that would be a marvelous opportunity for others to see that device and how it works, if they don't have access to one. And, it would be a great opportunity for the Sony owner to see and try the Kindle.

I cannot imagine excluding anyone from an ebook reader get-together, regardless of what device they have.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote