View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'd email Bookeen. I haven't come across other reports, so it sounds like a rare problem that they should fix under warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi View Post
Hi everyone,

I noticed a tiny black dot at the lower third of my new CyBook Gen3 and wonder if this is normal, whether anyone has had this, whether there are prior experiences of warranty / replacements in this case?

It's not too bad, but if you're a perfectionist like me just start seeing just that one pixel and that drives you nuts. I had one on my iPhone last year and Apple replaced the whole iPhone. Zero tolerance policy due to the small size of the display. They don't replace MacBooks with dead pixels for instance.

Thanks,
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote