View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 02:51 PM   #18
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremegene
Small question in regards to your unprocessed & processed RTF experience. Did the Reader itself also make a cache file when opening the unprocessed RTF for the first time (in effect, making it processed)?
Sorry I missed this before -- too much happening at once, my bad.

Yes, the Reader does make a cache file for RTFs, the file I attached is from one of my memory cards, as it happens. It's just a whole lot faster to let the PC do it rather than the Reader.

After I opened a file the first time, and it did its thing on it, that file would open right back up each time after that.

@ lordvetinari2: I think that's what they call an overshare.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote