View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 10:31 PM   #10
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
O.K. I confess! I cheated!

I've got an audio version and I listened to it again.

The voices are just right.

This is one of my favourite Sherlock Holmes stories. I have read them all in the past. My husband is a real fan and has as many dvds as he can find.

I find it interesting how this story gives you a feel for living in the past. It wouldn't work today. They'd be driving so the hound couldn't chase them, no telgrams to put in someone's hand. no boot boy to clean your shoes for you, travelling by train instead of flying or driving.

Laine
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote