View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
another linking question in Sigil

I had posted about links and id's not working for me. I since got them to work but now after the last Sigil upgrade I started adding links and ID's and now see that the links and ID's work but when I go from a footnote link to a target the target displays with the entire paragraph shifted to the right. This was not happening before to any othe links /ids I did in previous chapters of this book. I cut and pasted this chapter with the shifting paragraphs on link click, can someone have a look and tell me whats wrong here?

If I need to send a chapter with links / ID's working correctly please let me know as I will add as an attachment.

anyone?
Attached Files
File Type: epub TEST9.epub (34.4 KB, 135 views)
holdit is offline   Reply With Quote