View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:13 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballfresno View Post
I wrote to Analog a week or more ago. My letter pretty much echoed your sentiments, including suggesting electronic subscriptions direct from them and a desire to have DRM-free ebooks. In any case, I have yet to receive an answer.

I am particularly annoyed because I cannot find where I can actually buy Analog (and Asimov's) in the UK for my Kobo.

It is sad that after almost 40 years of reading Analog, I may have to stop because I cannot actually get a copy of the magazine.
It appears to be available at nook UK and at Amazon UK

I don't know if the nook version will work on your Kobo. Certainly either can be converted for your kobo is you strip the DRM (with Apprentice Alf's help).
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote