View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 11:17 AM   #1
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Thumbs up Thank you Kobo Customer Care

All too often we only see complaints about Kobo (or other companies) so I wanted to share a positive experience with Kobo Customer Care. Yesterday afternoon I noticed that a couple of the very earliest books I had purchased for my Kobo had gone missing from... well everywhere, including "My Library" on the kobobooks website. After a few email exchanges my books were restored by that evening.

Thank you Kobo Customer Care!
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote