View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #4
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwr1200c View Post
I am reading on iPad, there are many freebees out there but I want a way to pull them into Calibre so that I can create a pdf and save those articles for later. so of the blogs just disappear and the content get lost easily.
OK I see. Not sure it can be done but it ought to be possible...

I've just tried yours, and I get a title page and nothing else. I wonder if its because its mostly sanskrit? Perhaps calibre has no way of managing it. Eitehr that or the feed itself is b0rked. I was able to set up my own wordpress site as a calibre download...

Last edited by kyteflyer; 02-11-2012 at 11:16 AM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote