Thread: streaming?
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 11:30 PM   #4
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
I was able to stream music from the PC, one song at a time, using the default app. I had at least one movie stream, again with the default app, but most others all said it had to transfer the entire file before opening. The file that did stream was a home made avi of our 10 year old (7 at the time) singing Lean on me at a talent show in jamaica . Not sure what I had done to the file to get it to stream..
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote