View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 11:57 AM   #10
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
If we can't get the mods to remove such people, Beppie’s way would make a lot of people happier. Don't think so? Look at how many have dropped out of MR.
I don't think banning people selectively from some threads will improve anything. Trolls and irrespectful people in general are better ignored than encouraged by victimising them.

On the people who have dropped out of MR: why would anyone leave a wonderful forum like this because of what others think? Some of those who left didn't like the reaction they got to some really awful things they had posted. In my opinion they harvested what they had sown, even though I think it would have been better to ignore them.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote