Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #23
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Problem with RSS Feed Reader on the 302

Greetings,

I am having difficulties getting the feed reader to function. I have several feeds programmed in, but whenever I try to update them I get kicked back to the main screen. An fb2 file is generated but it is empty. Any ideas? I am able to surf the web with the browser just fine. I have tried updating them individually, but that does not work either.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote