View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 04:01 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
In addition to your observations of daily living, I would make note of those aspects of Israel (and government policy) that would come as a surprise to Americans.

For example, I recently learned that white slavery is legal provided that the women are not Jewish. And the restrictions of what are allowed to enter Gaza are so strict, that some foods are prohibited which the government considers to be minimum requirements for children.

I can't believe that the Israeli government would enjoy the support among American Jews it enjoys if the Americans knew everything that is going on. There are two sides to every story, and the American press only reports one side. I would like to know the other side as well.
It would be nice if you would post references to where you got your "facts".
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote