View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 06:54 AM   #8
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
My 1st Agatha Christie. Mystery/Thriller is one of my favorite genres, so I throroughly enjoyed this. The suprise ending was truly a suprise to me...I don't try to 2nd guess too much...I'm not the sharpest of detectives, but get 'that nagging feeling' that there was some reason for making some point (the author as he/she writes), which will show up later. But I'm not the one for figuring out the mystery...I, like our characters, have to be led along to the final act.

Now, I also sometimes don't pay real close attention to detail (or forget immediatly after reading) but it was news to me that there had been a former 'relationship' between our killer & the spouse of the deceased.

I guess I also have not seen any of the films her stories were made into.
Anyway....her (Christie's) writing is fun and am looking forward to reading more of her.

It's nice...I'm reading things I would never have thought of reading since getting my ereader.
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote