View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 02:43 PM   #21
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It was the fact that I was running out of room for books in my house that made me turn to ebooks in the first place: I had double-stacked bookshelves on almost every wall. I feel absolutely no regret about their demise.

These days, I only buy reference books as paper books; all my fiction is ebooks.
This.

(Except for some small number of books that I want but are not available as ebooks.)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote