View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 03:23 PM   #19558
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've taken a short break from "Evil Under the Sun" to spend an hour reading "One Coast To Another: Following Wainwright from St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay" by Andrew Bowden; a travelogue recounting his experiences walking the "Coast to Coast" path which runs for 200 miles from one side of Northern England to the other. I'm planning on doing the walk myself next year, so want to read as much as I can about it in advance.

I enjoyed the book, but it epitomises my frustration with so many self-published books: it's full of grammatical errors ("there" instead of "their", "it's" instead of "its", etc), which I find REALLY annoying. A good read, but would it really have been so very hard to get these things right?

Back to "Evil Under the Sun", which I'm enjoying a great deal.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote