Thread: Remember When
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #13
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
My first 'official' reader was a Sony 505 which I shelled out £180 in 2009, and it was at a large discount if I remember correctly.

Since then I've had Kindles (x3), Kobos (x2) as well as a Nook.

It's hard to believe how normal carrying a reader has become. When I got my first Kindle it attracted a lot of attention when I was out and about with it, when I got my Mum her Kobo for Xmas 2011 she attracting a lot of attention in hospital waiting rooms when I was at Physio by using hers which she kept explaining a lot of the time to others, "was not a Kindle".

By the end of last year it's not unusual to see a lot of people in waiting rooms reading on their eReaders almost common place. It's now more unusual to see someone reading a paper or physical book now in my experience.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote