View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 10:55 AM   #13
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by elinares View Post
I have try to conserve formatting, but sometimes with books created with some tools tends to create one paragrap per line, and then the conversions try to emit a new Paragraph for each line
Hmmm, I attached two examples. The source file for conversion to lrf was plain HTML, no special formatting. The de-converted rtf file looks great, but the line spacing on the PDF goes wonky in places. See the attached examples.

I will reiterate, great tool - many many thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rtfexample.jpg
Views:	2160
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	16000   Click image for larger version

Name:	pdfexample.jpg
Views:	2258
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	16001  
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote