View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:18 AM   #19
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Its my beta and I'll beg if I want to, you would cry too if it happened to you! (for us golden oldies.)

Slow loading of file by the win 32 version, perhaps twice as long. But then I keep open lview and foxit reader and thunderbird and firefox also, so think i am starved for memory (comparatively).

Extra moves in the clips select dialog. But dialog doesn't skitter away as much. Should make it easier if you had multiple personal clip sections.

Would be nice if I could bookmark and return to a place in the text...such as when I have to go look at an image or series of them, or a different section. Insert a bookmark, go to that different section and with a button return to that bookmark, which would then be cleared.

The extraneous highlighting that has plagued Sigil for a long time seems to be gone thanks to the new QT.

Last edited by mrmikel; 02-04-2013 at 08:57 AM.