Thread: iPhone iPhone 5 tear down
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #7
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenyouth View Post
Maps are not working well in iOS 6
Just read Pogue's piece on the subject. Apparently, you're being incredibly tactful. And it turns out the only way one can go back to Google Maps might be through Safari.

That means I'll be picking up either a Galaxy S3, Note 2 or Nokia 920 (which is said to use Nokia's tested and praised map service) when the time comes depending on feedback on the last two. That, or I'll wait a tad longer to see whether there's a Nexus iteration of the S3.

Happened to play with the iP5 at a Sprint store and wasn't terribly impressed. It seems a tad limited compared to the S3 (though I don't love the look and feel of the latter's shell).

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 09-27-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote