View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #11
jtdolphins
Zealot
jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Uh... yeah... Like, 1 issue.
Everything that made the character and cast interesting was instantly ditched.
I had to go look after talking about this. Looks like Stern was responsible for some of those changes. I had forgotten that. The costume change took place in issue 26, with Stern's last issue being 28. I felt the book really started heading south with the "With the lets leave home because things are falling apart story" line before that in 21-24.

Can't really tell if it was him or the editor wanting those changes those.
jtdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote