View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:02 PM   #94
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thanks I have the opposite problem. My sideloaded mobi books even with Pdoc tag show up in books and not docs.

I think it's the method I am using. I am downloading in Dropbox, then I move it to the Books folder then I open the book in File Expert and choose for it to open in Kindle.

Before I had to reboot to get them to show up but now I just do the above. SCION was the one who showed me how to do this.
OK. I'm really confused. What's the advantage of having them show up in docs rather than books.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote