View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:37 AM   #77
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiXSendai View Post
People. Has no one heard of a personal wifi hotspot? The carriers sell devices the size of a pack of playing cards which work via 3G or 4G which you can use as a wifi hotspot. It's an alternative to getting 3G on every single device. I have one for my Ipad called the Ispot. $25 a month for unlimited 4G. Unfortunately this particular device works only with I-devices, so I can't hook up to it with a Kindle or anything else, but this restriction is rare.
Greetings Samurai.
Here in America, a Hotspot will cost about 200 to 250USD without a contract. No one that I have heard of gives you a device and unlimited 4G for 25USD a month.
I will give an example for Hotspot monthly rates.
Verizon Contract 5GB for 50USD, 10GB for 80USD.
Verizon Prepay 1GB for 50USD, 5GB for 80USD.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote