View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 10:06 AM   #122
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Battery Drain

Hi everyone, I did do some testing with turning off my DR800SG vs leaving the last page I was reading displayed and simply locking the device. Turning it off makes a big difference to how quickly the battery drains. Even turning it off the iRex doesn't last anywhere near as long as my Sony PRS505 does but it is acceptable. Leaving it turned on is completely unacceptable. I was normally locking the device and leaving the page I was currently reading displayed. I am guessing that it is the clock that is draining the power although I don't know this for a fact.

I will turn my iRex off as a workaround for now...............Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote