View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #38
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I was just looking back over the old manual and realized that it lists an alternate, "older" wireless format "1XRTT" that I don't recall ever hearing about (wikipedia has bupkiss on it).

I also note that the thing was supposed to take Audible.com (.AA) files natively. It also lists AZW (Amazon Whispernet, maybe?), PRC, MOBI, MP3 and TXT -- no RTF, interestingly, and I don't know, and rather doubt, if that PRC is anything other than MOBI.

Then there's still the issue of how much has the thing changed in it's year of seclusion?
Time enough for a face lift?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote