View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #15047
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Just finished "The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared" which is one of the funniest books I have read in 2012. Today I start the 50 book pledge (Savvy Reader) 2013 and I have seven books on my list to start and DONT KNOW which one to start the year! Twelve Tribes (Ayana Mathis) a good one? Or a good crime/mystery "14" by Peter Clines that someone here on this forum has read. So many books so little time!
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote