View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 02:53 PM   #13
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hadrien,

Note that this is just an "unofficial" announcement. I was going to write some more about the new MobileRead feature, and named Feedbooks directly as our source of inspiration.

Oh, Feedbooks has been named in our guide under attributions, btw.

I am pretty sure you're aware that we've already been discussing the current limitations attached to our forum and the e-book uploads. And it's on my agenda to get this fixed to allow for better indexing (author sort, title sort, author relationships, title relationships, you name it) and other future features.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote