View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 08:33 PM   #10
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I hate saying no

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
I contacted Elliott today and he stated that my reader would be replaced... Is there anyway to have a new one shipped out before returning the old one? I just hate to have to stop reading my book in the middle of it and wait for an exchange to take place...
Dear Nimblem:

We tried that once. Never saw either one back. Please understand that we want you to get the replacement promptly but we need the bad one back so we can do a proper RMA and get credit from the factory.

I hate standing on rules... but there are rules set by management that are very rational and normal. You, my friend, may be VERY honest but not all are like you! Please understand. I am trying my best!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote