View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 11:07 PM   #10
Kess
Enthusiast
Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Good stuff. I'm currently trying to work on a calibre recipe for your blog, which would be great for everyone here so they can download your story directly to their ereader of choice. I'll post it when i have it completed. Also, if you'd like a book cover for when you release the complete book, I do that as a hobby and have produced some for MR members (shown below)
I saw your Dead(ish) covers, and your others don't disappoint! Thank you so much for the offer - I will definitely hit you up if/when I get to rounding up AB into book form. Awesome.

I have no idea what a calibre recipe is, but if you need anything from me to make it work, let me know. The story is split up into handy chapter-like chunks (the Chronology page has them all listed out, and I numbered them recently for sanity).

Hope you enjoy!

~Kess / Mel
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote