View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracey View Post
Hi BOb, thank you so much for your very generous offer; I very much appreciate it and i would be willing to reimburse you via Paypal. The Calibre option that you mention does seem a very convenient option but i am unfamiliar with what would be required to undertake this process. Can you either explain to me what i need to do or refer me to an appropriate posting which gives details? Thanks again, Tracey.
Sure... there are many threads that talk about it. Search the forum for convertlit. To get it going you should install MS Reader. Get it registered and "buy" the free secure LIT (MS Reader) test book from fictionwise. The use convertlit to remove DRM. Then put the book into calibre to convert to LRF.

These steps are discussed in detail in several threads.

But, if you can't figure it out, feel free to PM me for help.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote