View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 11:47 PM   #8557
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
My understanding was that code didn't work on old checkout, therefore Mexico is out. Do you know if Costa Rica or Singapore are on the old checkout system as well?
Yeap. That's why the kobosta1406 code is no use to me. But luckily I still have the contest codes to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Try Mexico, Costa Rica, Singapore - kobo charges in USD and they're usually free of restrictions.
Indeed we don't have a lot of restrictions regarding to usage of codes, but we do have geographical restriction; not all books are available here. So...you win some, you lose some.
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote