Thread: Email accounts
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #1
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Email accounts

This is the 2nd time in less than 2 weeks an email account has locked me out. Yahoo. It will send me a link in an old email Eudora account I no longer have or remember a silly question that I don't remember the answer too. So I am SOL?

I tried to set up a new account and they require a mobile number. I don't want to use one. Google is starting that too.

Who do you all use and are you happy with it and is it secure in your view?

I know this isn't ebook related but we have to have email accounts to do anything, buy books, etc...

Thanks.
new is offline   Reply With Quote