View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #12
Blintok57
Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 -32g - Kobo Aura
well i have been using the nexus 7 for a few days now and am very happy i switched. The GPS feature is something i know will get alot of use. I no longer need a data plan from cell phone. As for holding the arc vs nexus i find the opposite. i can hold both in my right hand easy enough and i liked to turn pages using my (right) thumb. (like i did with the former kobo touch) but the arc i found too heavy to do this.

actually i do beleive they are the same weight but the arc felt unbalanced and wanted to tip onto the ground doing the one hand page turns as above. With the N7 i can turn pages just fine.

got a nice cover for the N7 yesterday. The LOGiiX slim model. holds device nice and snug and still fits in pocket. nice that it puts n7 to sleep when you close the cover.
Blintok57 is offline   Reply With Quote