Thread: Kobo Daily Deal
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Kobo Daily Deal

I don't know if this is new or not but I noticed it for the first time yesterday. Kobo is now offering a daily deal. It's listed under the Recommended Reading links on the left side of their home page. You may have to click on "more" to find it. Yesterdays book has a list price of 10.99 but yesterday until 11:59 PM EST was 1.99 (the book was from HarperCollins). Today's book is listed at 2.99 but I'm not sure what it's regular list price is. I've also posted the link below.

http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/today...b5ERTkw-1.html
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote