View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 05:49 PM   #13
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
There is in fact a problem here, but not the one the OP was suggesting.

First (the non-problem): the regex "(?ism)order your.*?736.*?$" removes the footer on this document, assuming that one remembers to check the remove footer box.

Second (the problem): the regexp tester does not show multi-line matches. The problem is that it uses the QSyntaxHighlighter, which my experimentation shows to be a line-oriented interface, making highlighting multiline matches impossible. I think that the regex texter should match directly against the text in the QTextEdit box, using something like setTextBackgroundColor to indicate matches. I admit that I haven't hacked the code to try this idea, but it seems plausible. I will file a ticket on this so that someone more acquainted than I am with the widgets can think about a solution.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote