View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 01:01 AM   #8
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MeeBook, Kobo Libra Colour
Humph. Access to more info makes you stupider? Riiiiiiiiiight.

I'm doing LOTS of research for a historical novel I'm writing, and no way could I do this without the Internet. The amount of time it would take to do, I'd be dead before I got the first chapter done. If I could afford it, which I couldn't.

Every bit of research I've seen that's actually been *done*, and not just a bunch of curmudgeons prattling, says that people, even young people, are reading more than ever.

Yeah, things change. Get over it.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote