View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 08:57 PM   #44
doodlydood
Enthusiast
doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PRS-505, Kindle 3, iPad, Nook Touch, Kobo Touch
Hi all. I have (had) the 505 and 600 too. The 505 stock cover fits nicely from a width perspective, but the 600 is ever-so-slightly longer and you need to strain a bit to get the clips in. Fine afterwards.

I say ... had... the 600 as I returned it today. The glare and contrast are inferior to the 505 and after using it incessantly since last Thursday (they came out early in Canada) I found the eye strain and tedious action of constantly adjusting the display angle to invalidate the other - admittedly lovely - features of the 600.
doodlydood is offline   Reply With Quote