View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #15331
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Christopher Buecheler & Dana Stabenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
The Wailing Wind was another great Tony Hillerman Navajo Tribal Police yarn featuring Joe Leaphorn and Jim Chee. I guess that I'm on a Native American kick because I decided to next read the 16th of Dana Stabenow's Kate Shugak mysteries, Whisper to the Blood.
Quote:
Whoops! With apologies to Dana Stabenow I've put a short hold on Whisper to the Blood while I insert 2 Christopher Buecheler books, Amun Sa and the Girl from the Desert a spoiler-free excerpt from The Children of the Sun and The Children of the Sun itself, which is the final novel in The II AM Trilogy. I did this because I received in my email this morning a Christopher Buecheler Newsletter reminding me of these 2 ebooks.
Quote:
Well I quickly finished reading Amun Sa and the Girl from the Desert and I believe that it does serve as an effective teaser (it's free from several sources) for The Children of the Sun which I have just started reading. It's the third and final novel of The II AM Trilogy.
Quote:
I'm reading Eleutherios between chapters of The Children of the Sun.
I finished reading The Children of the Sun last evening and liked it a lot. The II AM Trilogy turned out to be a quite enjoyable indie. Now back to Dana Stabenow's, Whisper to the Blood.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote